GSMGURU.NL respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest we will only use this information with your permission.GSMGURU.NL will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
GSMGURU.NL uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
1. If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to execute your order and to keep you informed of the progress.
2. To make shopping at GSMGURU.NL as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent personal data and the details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website and even better meet your wishes and needs.
3. With your consent, we use your information to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of each mailing.
4. If you create an account at GSMGURU.NL, we will save your data on a Secure Server. In your GSMGURU.NL account we store information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to fill in every new order.
5. Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
6. If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not comply with our site conditions.
GSMGURU.NL does not sell your data
GSMGURU.NL will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Your personal information is safe at GSMGURU.NL
We appreciate the trust you place in us and we will therefore handle your data with the utmost care. When you place an order or consult your GSMGURU.NL account, one of the most modern techniques is used; SSL the Secure Socket Layer. Your data will at all times be protected and treated confidentially.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.